- Follow Cath Kidston on Pinterest
- Create your own Winnie The Pooh x Cath Kidston board
- Pin 5 pins from our Winnie The Pooh board to yours
- Email a link of your board to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One lucky person will WIN up to 5 items from their board and a £100 gift card
*Up to 5 in stock items – T&Cs apply
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must have a valid Pinterest account.
- To enter entrants must FOLLOW the instructions above and on Pinterest
- Only one entry per person will be considered, even if the user creates multiple boards
- Competition will run from 23rd August – 9th September, 2019
- One winner will be chosen at random
- Employees of Cath Kidston Ltd. or Social Chain, and their immediate families, are unable to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the entry from the promotion.
- Inappropriate entries will not be accepted. Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and views they express on their Pinterest account. Cath Kidston Ltd. reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason.
- The winner will win up to 5 items from their board and a £100 gift card. If the winner posts more than 5 items to their board, they’ll only win 5. If the winner posts 5 pins but in total there are more than 5 items on their board, the winner will still just receive 5 items. Items may not be in stock so an alternative will be sent instead.
- Cath Kidston Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or change this offer at any time, amend the T&C’s or refuse an individual’s participation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The winner must email a link of their board to email@example.com
- Winner will be randomly selected using a third-party winner generator.
- The winner will be contacted within the corresponding working day of the end of the competition. The winner will be contacted through an email. Cath Kidston will respond to the entrant’s email. The user has 7 days to respond.
- Prizes will be despatched within 28 days of the winner sharing their up-to-date address.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected.
- Cath Kidston Ltd. will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition prize and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. By participating in the competition, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- Cath Kidston Ltd. will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.