The ultimate hands-free hero, we firmly believe that no wardrobe is complete without a cross-body bag, and our lightweight versions are just the ticket. Featuring splash-proof fabric, sturdy webbing handles, an adjustable strap and a handy internal slip pocket, they’re perfect whether you’re off to work, heading to the gym or popping out for a coffee with the girls.
COFFEE AND A CATCH UP
Off for a chinwag with good friends? Before you head out of the door, be sure to pack your cross-body with the below:
- Insulated travel cup for those eco-friendly coffee credentials.
- A brolly so you don’t get caught out by springtime showers.
- Notepad and pen to jot down those next catch up dates.
- A purse for your pennies.
- Phone to keep your contacts looking chic (and let the girls know if you’re running late!).
WHIZZ TO A WORKOUT
Decided to get a sweat on? Well done you! Throw the following items in your cross-body and that gym session will look even better.
- Stainless steel water bottle to keep your H20 crisp and cold. Plus, it means you’ll avoid single-use plastic bottles – win-win!
- Gym kit – well, you mustn’t forget the all-important activewear.
- Earphones to help you get in the zone. Pick your fave workout playlist and go, go, go!
- A towel for your after-gym shower.
- A cosmetic bag to pack full of your beauty must-haves for that post-workout refresh.
COMMUTE IN STYLE
Brighten up your journey to work with this blooming beautiful cross-body and slip in the below so you’re ready to take on whatever the day throws at you.
- Foldable water bottle – this genius bottle is small on space but big on hydration.
- Tupperware for your yummy lunch.
- Insulated travel cup – whether you make a coffee at home or grab a takeaway, this travel cup is a hot drink hero.
- A brolly, because we all know how unpredictable British weather can be.
- Pencil case, notebook, and pen so you can jot down thoughts, shopping lists and more!
- A purse to keep your travelcards safe.
We hope you liked having a peek inside our bags! Let us know what you’ve packed into your cross-body in the comments below, or head to Twitter @CathKidston.