Children and their school bags are pretty much inseparable during term-time. But, even though you see your child’s bag every day – do you really know what is inside? Here we attempt to delve into the secret life of a school bag by asking schoolboy Samson.
Who packs your school bag?
“Me, but my mum then re-packs it because I pack things I don’t need, like four reading books.”
What do you take with you every day in your bag?
“Lots of books, and I mean lots. And if I’m allowed then toys like Pokémon cards and dice.”
What’s the funniest thing you’ve put in your school bag?
“So the funniest thing was rocks, I don’t know why but I think I was looking for treasure. Don’t judge me!!”
Have you ever packed something from home into your school bag without your parents knowing?
Is there anything you sometimes forget to pack in your school bag?
“Yes, my school diary, maths sheets, P.E kit and my swimming stuff. Oh and my glasses case too, I forget a lot.”
What’s one thing every child should be allowed to take to school in their bag?
“Toys,” he says rubbing his hands together mischievously.”
CATH’S TOP FIVE….ITEMS FOR SCHOOL
1. Head up in space with our out of this world print featuring rockets, spaceships and UFOS in bright primary colours – perfect on the large classic rucksack, which has a multiple pockets for all your school basics.
2. Protecting your laptop is essential but do it in style with our 15” laptop sleeve in Pembroke Rose. Made with soft, padded materials to keep your valuables safe. Team it with the matching notebook for full style marks.
3. With your laptop safely away, there’s nothing better than writing things down with pen and paper. Doodle to your hearts content with our range of classic print notebooks – available in a handy pack of three to see your little one through the term.
4. Provence Rose is classic Cath Kidston and adds that perfect pop of colour to any school uniform. Plus, the large backpack fits in A4 folders, great for keeping homework safe!
5. It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the school day, so look no further than our non-spill water bottles with drinking spout and carry handle! With lots of different styles to either match or perfectly clash with the rest of your Cath Kids school kit.